After your initial enquiry, we will telephone you at your convenience. We will discuss your requirements and if appropriate arrange a suitable time for conducting a free, no obligation site survey.
During the site survey, which normally takes approximately 1½ hours we will:
- Listen to your requirements
- Present the company and the services we offer
- Discuss possible design options
- Identify, in principal, the type of deck design you would like
- Give you a verbal estimate of the approximate price
If at this stage you wish to continue we will:
- Take detailed dimensions of the proposed installation site
- Talk about planning and building regulations if appropriate
- Give you details of our insurance backed guarantee
- Leave you with a copy of the Timber Decking Association’s consumer guide to “placing the building of your timber deck in safe hands”
- Arrange a convenient time to present to you your free, no obligation customised deck designs.
Using our vast experience and design flare, together with your requirements and site survey information, we will create stunning deck design options which will be unique to your installation.
All of our deck designs:
- Use the best known industry practices
- Will not compromise safety, structural strength or longevity to reduce cost
Your customised deck designs will be presented to you as three-dimensional drawings. This will clearly show how the various deck design options can create that perfect ambience whilst harmonising with the surrounding environment.
We will give you a customer pack containing:
- Detailed breakdown of design options and prices
- Our terms and conditions
- Order Form and Planning Consent Agreement
Please note that at neither this stage nor any other will there be any pressure orientated sales techniques employed. The price quoted is the price which will be honoured for up to 6 weeks.
When you are ready to place an order we will complete your installation order form. A small deposit will also be required at this stage to confirm your order and secure your installation date.
At the pre-arranged date, we will commence and continue the installation until complete. Our hours are Monday to Friday 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. (weather permitting!). If required, extended day or weekend working will only be conducted with the prior permission of the customer.
During the installation we will:
- Respect your home and your garden
- Keep disruption to a minimum
- Create a safe working environment
- Leave the site clean, tidy and safe at the end of each working day
When the deck installation is complete we will:
- Leave the site clean & tidy
- Remove all waste materials
- Present you your 10 year warranty
- Give you information on your 10 year insurance backed warranty
- Require full and final payment of oustanding balance
Looking after your deck
When your installation is complete we will leave you with a simple maintenance program to ensure your timber deck remains in the best possible condition.
After care products
If you currently have a timber deck installation which is looking tired through lack of maintenance (like the example below). We can advise you on the best course of action and where appropriate supply you with after care products that work. Alternatively we can re-vitalise and maintain your deck for you with our bi-annual maintenance program.
The tired deck (below left) has been washed down with Net-trol to create the the re-vitalised deck (below right).